Exchange and Refund Policy
- No refunds. Exchange or store credit only if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 15 days of delivery.
- Black Friday Orders/Final Sale Items/Sample Sale/Clearance: No refunds, No exchanges.
- An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition including tags and hygiene stickers (If applicable). Items that do not meet these conditions will be refused and returned.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your exchange. Once we receive your exchange request, an invoice will be sent to your email for the delivery cost of your exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item with a higher value, the difference in cost of the exchanged item will be required.
- Price adjustments are available on items purchased at original price 24 hours before a sale.
Items listed as "PRE-ORDER"; require a longer processing time and are dispatched at a later date than usual.
If you order an item listed as "PRE-ORDER - "name of item" this means that your order is placed on a waiting list and is dispatched within the stated time range or specific date in the product description.
If you have not received a dispatch/delivery notification within the specified processing time or dispatch date, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number.
Item not delivered?
If you have not yet received your order within the estimated delivery time, please allow an extra 2-3 days before contacting us because packages may be delayed. Once items are dispatched it is the responsibility of the postal service to ensure packages are delivered. Please note that refunds will not be issued for lost packages, however items will be resent if a package cannot be traced.
Almost all shipments crossing international borders are subject to the assessment of duties and taxes
imposed by the importing country's government. The Garbelife has no control over these charges as they vary between countries. They are your responsibility.
Garbelife is completely committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. Therefore we will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you.
Your Consent is important to us too. Therefore we will never sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or any other personal information to any third party without your consent.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from our store (thank you!) we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail if you opt-in to receive email marketing communications from us. You can opt-out at any time.
We may record statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made for improvement purposes. This is to help it improve the services to our customers and ultimately provide the most appropriate products.
Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you in order to fulfil necessary anti-fraud checks. This information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm identity for security purposes.
Third party websites
Our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any liability for these policies.